"...behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass..."-Alma 37:6


Monday, May 13, 2013

Transfers: Layton and a New Companion

Hola familia! Sooo this week was crazy! Transfers were on Wednesday and they moved me to Layton. I absolutely love this area! The ward is huge and everyone is so great. I love love love my companion Sister Walker. She is great, she is a really hard worker and really wants to be here. We live a little bit out of the area in Kaysville but its not too far of a drive. Sister Walker and I are in a car. The other two sisters are on bikes. There are 8 missionaries serving in this ward with me! crazy huh? 4 of them are waiting for visas for argentina. Wednesday was my first day in the area. It was raining super hard. I am the only person with driving privileges in my companionship and we were trying to get to know the area. Well i got pulled over by the police ha. He wasnt very nice, he pulled 3 people over right after me. Also i dont think it helped that he didnt really like missionaries that much. sad. Saturday night there was a ward talent show. It was super good and cute but wayy long. Sister Walker and I sang in the show because they reserved a spot for the missionaries to do something, so we just put something together quickly. Yesterday was soo great to be able to talk to you all! Paolo has gotten so tall and soo good at the piano. I want a CD of him playing things like that :) Tash will have fun at prom! Im so excited that Amandas going into the MTC! Since the Slays dooo live in my area, you should take a trip through Layton before he drives you there...just an idea ;) Something that i ate yesterday was no bueno...feeling kinda sick today. Sister Walker feels sick too. Anyway im so excited to be here! Love you all and hope that you have a good week! Hermana Adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment