"...behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass..."-Alma 37:6


Wednesday, August 1, 2012

First Baptism!

Rinna wrote me a letter! Here is a little excerpt of it! "As far as the mission goes, things are going great! There is a lot of work to do in Salt Lake City. Today we went street contacting at the Pioneer Day Parade. Pioneer Day is a huge event...aka the biggest holiday in Utah. So hot but good. Guess who I ran into there?!! Ashley Jordan (Sister Foulger's niece) and Chase Faldmo! He got back like 2 weeks ago. Other than that we git transfer information today (I can't believe it's already been 6 weeks already!). So I'm staying with my companion in our area but we're moving apartments so I still have to pack everything up. So send letters to the mission office. 3487 S 1300 E SLC, UT 84106 I'll send my new address when I get it. So basically we have to pack everything up and then we find out where we're going tomorrow. Other than that guess what?! My first baptism is on August 19 and my second one is on August 20!! So excited! I love you and miss you a lot! Love, Hermana Adorable"
Rinna with Elva Alba (her first baptism)

No comments:

Post a Comment