"...behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass..."-Alma 37:6


Monday, March 25, 2013

Second Talk, Conference and Birthday Parties

Hola! This week was pretty good! We found a new family of five this week! We are so excited to be teaching them. They're the Cuenca Family from Mexico. Super sweet family. Theyre coming to mutual this week to see what it is like and then we have a lesson with them on Thursday. Libio, one of our investigators, came to church on sunday! he loved it :) Sister Nesbit and I also spoke at church on sunday. it was the first talk ive given since my first transfer, the times gone by soo fast. This week is transfers but only those that are being transferred are going to the meeting so i probably wont be there. Im pretty sure im staying in the area with sister nesbit. Im so excited for conference though! Its going to be sooo good! i think that conference is kind of like christmas for the missionaries ha, i love it! Sunday one of my favorite families invited us over to throw me a birthday party :) sooo ill be having delicious cuban food on my birthday :) Other than that nothing else is really is going on. I hope you all have a great week! Love you! Sister Adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment