"...behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass..."-Alma 37:6


Saturday, June 22, 2013

Love Layton!

I know that you always say that im strong but you are so strong mom. having 2 missionaries (maybe 3 soon?) out at the same time is hard but you are so supportive and I love hearing about your missionary stories. I am not surprised at all about amanda and the boys haha. she is beautiful so its no shock to me :) My last actual day in the mission is December 4. you should come fly out the sunday before so you can come to church with me. I want to stay here on december 4 through the night and we will go see my members, recent converts and investigators so maybe book the flight back for the day after (dec 5). I cant believe you are buying that flight already haha, i still feel like i just got here. I love the mission, its everything to me. I love layton! its seriously the promised land of the mission. President and Sister Winn leave in 2 weeks :( im going to miss them a lot but i know that president and sister hansen will be great too. i think that we are going to meet them on wednesday at transfers. Love you and miss you lots Rin

No comments:

Post a Comment