"...behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass..."-Alma 37:6


Sunday, July 8, 2012

Entering the Field

So normally when people leave the mtc they are allowed to call their family in the airport for cinco minutos so i asked about that for tomorrow since i dont go to the airport and unfortunately i dont get that priviledge. lo siento. but i was allowed to email you today to let you know that i leave the mtc manana. I will email you on my pday with me new address in salt lake. I got the elder's letters yesterday..thanks for that. Also thats awesome that sister read sent me a letter. i have no idea how she got my address but she was the sister missionary that was teaching me at the mtc when i got my answer that i needed to go on a mission. love the way the lord works! anyway im sooooooooo beyond excited to get out into the field. I ready to teach and find and serve and bring people closer to christ. Love this gospel. Its verdad. Love the work. Missionary work is the best thing you could do. (also any time you have the missionaries over for dinner, be sure to give them some references of people to teach...help the work :) ) Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment